The Southside Rider’s Association is proud to have been recognized thru the years by the different various organizations that have found our efforts to be worthy.
- Outstanding Organization of the Year – Griffin Chamber of Commerce
- Thanks and Appreciation – Spalding County Foster Parents Association
- Thanks and Appreciation- Spalding County DFCS
- Southside Rider’s Association Day- City Of Griffin
- Southside Rider’s Association Day- Spalding County
- Recommendation and Thank You – GA House of Representatives – Austin Scott
- Commendation – GA LT. Governor
- Appreciation, Greetings, Thanks – GA Governor
- In 2014, The SRA was added to the Welcome Wall of Griffin. This wall contains the names and logos of Community Assets and Civic Leaders. We are proud to be able to be in this place with Kiwanis, Echange Clubs, Rotary, AMBUCS and many more.
These are just a few of the many charity events in our community that we are involved with. We provide Escort Services for Fallen Officers and Military. We host fundraisers to assist with local tragedies. We believe in being active in our community.